Many people make the assumption that life insurance is for married couples and those with kids. While it is true that not all single people need life insurance, there are a number of reasons when it can make (really) good sense.
1. You have student loan debt. Many people assume that your debt dies with you, but that’s not always the case. While the loans through the federal government are discharged (aka forgiven) if you were to die, personal loans that have a cosigner are generally not. That means if your parents, for example, co-signed your student loan through a bank, they would be responsible for paying the rest of the loan if something happened to you. There are instances when the bank has called for the loan to be paid in full immediately following a death. You don’t want to leave your parents dealing with grief and loan payments.
2. You’re living with your significant other. When you’re living together, a lot becomes shared financial responsibility. Consider this example: You need both your incomes to meet the mortgage or rent where you’re living. Have you thought about what happens if one of you dies prematurely? Would the other partner have to sell up? Find a new place to live immediately? And this is just one example of many shared financial responsibilities couple have. Adequate life insurance is an easy answer to those questions.
If your parents co-signed your student loan through a bank, they’d be responsible for paying the rest of the loan if something happened to you.
3. You plan on having kids … someday. It may not be now, but when kids do come, so do the expenses and bills. Getting life insurance in place now means you have coverage in place for when you do have a child. Plus, you protect your insurability for the future. … and that leads us to the next reason.
4. You’re young and healthy. Age and health are two major drivers of how much you’ll be paying for life insurance. Why not lock in a low price if you have both of those working for you? Don’t wait until a health issue or age puts life insurance out of your reach.
5. You know you’ll be taking care of family members in the future. This may mean aging parents or perhaps you have a special-needs sibling that you help care for and support financially. What would happen to them if something happened to you and your support disappeared? Life insurance can ensure that there is money in place to fund those needs into the future. This is where it might be wise to consider a permanent life insurance policy (one that’s there for your lifetime, as long as you pay your premiums).
6. It will pay for your funeral. No one likes to think about such things, but the truth is if you die, someone will have to pay for your funeral. You wouldn’t want to leave your parents, partner or other family members struggling with grief as well as paying for a funeral and burial, which can cost a huge amount of money.
Great blog here! Also your website loads up fast!
What web host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to your host?
I wish my website loaded up as quickly as yours lol
I visited various sites however the audio feature for audio songs present at this web site is truly excellent.
Comprei o passe de batalha da season 10 te apoiando 🙂
Here is my website – casino online indonesia
Pero más la cerie de zombis antigua
Feel free to visit my web blog … casino live online asia
Diamonds are forever!
Here is my homepage; daftar situs casino online terpercaya
Spoiler: 4 Wochen später & es hat nicht geklappt xD
Also visit my website … sicbo online casino
Cquoi le crew
Visit my webpage … casino online terbaik
@Zachary Ham I’m not agresssive.I’m pretty chill actually.
My web blog; casino live online asia
juega vive City el juego es chido
Review my web page daftar casino online terpercaya
Au pire il y a les packs exemple 10 million=10 ball
my webpage – casino online indonesia terpercaya
Bitte alle drei Weisen machen
Check out my website M233576
Vinzent_HD einfach ins ls Customs und dann steht das da
My site – casino online android